Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

• Posts 58

Tiana created the topic: Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

What is on your list of all things that you want to try at least once when it comes to adrenaline sports? For me it's sky-diving, base jumping and surfing.

• Posts 122

nick replied the topic: Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

I have always wanted to try bungee jumping but unfortunately, I have never been able to get over my fear of heights. I'd also love to ride in a hot-air balloon. Hopefully, I will get over this fear of heights soon enough.

• Posts 223

marcus replied the topic: Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

I am an adrenaline junkie so many are the times I engage in most of these sports. My favourite has to be sky diving though I also love to go surfing once in a while.

• Posts 222

JoJo replied the topic: Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

For me, it has always been a dream to dive with the white sharks in South Africa; in a cage of course. I am not sure how I will feel when I go down there, but it sure is going to be an interesting encounter :D

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: Your Ultimate Extreme Sports List

nick wrote: I have always wanted to try bungee jumping but unfortunately, I have never been able to get over my fear of heights. I'd also love to ride in a hot-air balloon. Hopefully, I will get over this fear of heights soon enough.

I also have a fear of heights and it prevents me from doing things like this. My husband really wants to go skydiving and he wants me to go with him, but I doubt I'll ever be able to do it. I have to take a Xanax to get on a regular flight where I get to stay inside the plane the whole time!