Speaking Of Lady Gaga

• AutumnRose
  • AutumnRose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Posts 285

AutumnRose created the topic: Speaking Of Lady Gaga

It seems all the fuss recently has been about Lady Gaga doing the halftime show at the Super Bowl. I'm not worried about it and I think she will do a fine job. That being said, even though it happened several months ago, I am still very sad that she and Taylor Kinney are no longer a couple. They were together several years and were even engaged. I thought they made an awesome looking couple and they seemed very happy together. I wonder why they called things off?

• Posts 223

marcus replied the topic: Speaking Of Lady Gaga

I've never been a Lady Gaga fan so I haven't been following what goes on in her life. On the calling off the engagement, I wouldn't be surprised since she is a celebrity and of late, everyone seems to do anything to increase ratings.

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: Speaking Of Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga only has a couple songs that I find mildly interesting and I stumbled across them by accident, so I definitely can't call myself a fan. That said, I thought she did a good job with the halftime show and I am very happy that she didn't use it as a political platform as some people worried she would.

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: Speaking Of Lady Gaga

The halftime show was entertaining enough for me. I do pay attention to the new stuff she puts out though.......she can write and sing a good ballad.

• Posts 62

EmmyG replied the topic: Speaking Of Lady Gaga

I have been a "fan" of Lady Gaga for several years now. I like her music and I also thought she did an excellent job on American Horror Story: Hotel. I am surprised that her relationship broke up. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though. In Hollywood, being married for over 5 years is the exception, not the rule.