Adele at the Grammys

• Posts 225

DeepSea created the topic: Adele at the Grammys

Did any of you watch the 59th annual Grammy Award show last night?
I felt pretty bad for Adele. It was kind of a strange night for her.

First, she had to restart her tribute for George Michael, and then she had to try and share her Grammy with Beyoncé, because apparently she felt she didn't deserve it.

Do you think she made the right choice in restarting her tribute performance?
I don't mind Beyoncé, but I definitely think Adele is better, and I don't think she should've felt that Beyoncé was more deserving. What do you think? Should Beyoncé have won the award?

• Posts 285

AutumnRose replied the topic: Adele at the Grammys

I did not watch the Grammys, so I did not get to see Adele perform. Why did she restart her tribute to George Michael? Was it due to technical problems or was she just emotional? I will say that Adele is way more talented, beautiful and humble that Beyonce and she can sing rings around her. I like Beyonce, but Adele is queen in my opinion.

• Posts 100

Chara replied the topic: Adele at the Grammys

I agree. Adele didn't need to share her award with Beyoncé. She is way more talented hands down. Why did she have to restart her tribute to George Michael? I didn't get to see it either.

• Posts 225

DeepSea replied the topic: Adele at the Grammys

Chara wrote: I agree. Adele didn't need to share her award with Beyoncé. She is way more talented hands down. Why did she have to restart her tribute to George Michael? I didn't get to see it either.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks Adele is more talented than Beyoncé!

During the show, I didn't really understand why she restarted, but I later read an article that said she was having sound issues. Everyone seems to think it was the right decision, so I'm glad it went better for her the second time.