Erin Moran

• AutumnRose
  • AutumnRose's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Posts 285

AutumnRose created the topic: Erin Moran

I was so saddened to hear about the passing of Erin Moran. From what I have read she had only found out she had squamous cell carcinoma a few short months ago. She was one of my favorite actresses as a kid and Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi were my two favorite shows. I guess she is proof that life should be cherished by each moment because you never know how many moments you have left.

• Posts 62

EmmyG replied the topic: Erin Moran

I had seen her a few years ago when Scott Baio had his reality tv show. They had met at an autograph signing and my impression of her was that she was a little off her rocker. I feel bad for some of these old stars who got pigeon-holed by a role they once had. They spend the next 40 or 50 years being that character. Take Bob Denver, for example. He was Gilligan for the rest of his life and never got over it. Erin Moran was always Joanie. Jimmie Walker of Good Times, will always be known for "Dynomite!" and when he makes an appearance, that is his catch phrase. No matter what he has done in his life, he will only ever be known for that. It makes me sad.