Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: It was never my favourite subject

It was never my favourite subject 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• marcus
  • Pro
Chemistry was never my favourite subject and looking back, I wish I had grasped it well. I initially had an interest in food processing but this was never to be a reality.

It was never my favourite subject 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

• Serene
  • Pro
Chemistry wasn't one of my favorites either. Biology was the science class that I enjoyed the most. It's the one that made the most sense to me. All of those different element names and atomic numbers was just too much to memorize for it to be enjoyable.

It was never my favourite subject 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
When I took Intro to Chemistry & Physics in high school, I barely passed the class. I could not comprehend anything in the class and my teacher did not seem to grasp it well either. I loved Biology class though. I breezed through it in high school and absolutely enjoyed both Biology and Anatomy in college.

It was never my favourite subject 1 week 1 day ago #4

• Mushroom
  • Amateur
I used to enjoy chemistry a lot. I found the concept of atoms and their reactions interesting and generally easier to understand compared to physics. I didn't like it enough to build a career on the subject, though, but I imagine the careers must be quite fun.

It was never my favourite subject 1 week 1 day ago #5

• DeepSea
  • Pro
I was never very good a chemistry either. I'm not a good at math, and balancing the equations and stuff was a lot like math to me. Plus, I had a really tough chemistry teacher, and if anyone's grade slipped to the 70% mark, she'd demand that we come in after school for tutoring lol.