Do You Believe?

• SuddenlySarah
  • SuddenlySarah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Amateur
  • Amateur
  • Posts 61

SuddenlySarah created the topic: Do You Believe?

There are a wide range of popular conspiracy theories out there. Do you believe in any? I have to admit that I recently stumbled across a forum about John F. Kennedy that made me truly question what I had always believed to be true about the President's assassination. After everything I have read, I question if Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone or if he even killed the President to begin with?

What theories do you believe in or question?

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: Do You Believe?

Any theory, or fact, proposed by the American government is questioned by me as it should be by everyone. JFK included. There are too many facts being shown about this that make Oswald a lone gunman, or any kind of gunman in Dallas on that day, an impossibility.

• Posts 275

Perplexed replied the topic: Do You Believe?

The JFK Assassination seems to be the greatest of all conspiracy theory topics. There are too many loose ends and too quick of a conclusion by the Warren Commission for this subject to be put to rest. I think most Americans believed that Oswald was the lone gunman for the longest time, but through constant theorists coming up with more and more different angles, that has been replaced by most Americans not believing now.

• Posts 142

Zara replied the topic: Do You Believe?

For me it's not a matter of not believing, it's just that I don't care. I have too much going on in my life to worry about some conspiracy that happened years before I was born. I guess others find it entertaining but I don't.

• Posts 50

schwarz replied the topic: Do You Believe?

I for one am tired about people going on about conspiracy theories about just about everything, even when there are obvious facts to the contrary. Society seems to be getting more paranoid; however, this is partially understandable.

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: Do You Believe?

Zara wrote: For me it's not a matter of not believing, it's just that I don't care. I have too much going on in my life to worry about some conspiracy that happened years before I was born. I guess others find it entertaining but I don't.

Buzzkill. B)

I see your point though. Sometimes life forces you to be more pragmatic than conspiracy theories require you to be. I'm kind of at that point myself right now.

Every now and then though.........I like to play.

• Posts 222

JoJo replied the topic: Do You Believe?

I think that everything the government tells us and the media tells us is just what they want us to believe. Sometimes, part of it is true, but I think that most of it questionable. So no, I don't really believe everything I hear or read about.

• Posts 100

Chara replied the topic: Do You Believe?

We, the American public, will never know just exactly what happened in the JFK assassination. I've read tons of material on this and truly believe that it was all planned by our own government. Oswald, Ruby and all that surrounded them just helped to cover up the real evidence.