List of cryptids

• Posts 58

Tiana created the topic: List of cryptids

There are some really notable cryptids within cryptozoology. What are some of your favorite figures from folklore? Mine is the Chupacabra. Those stories kept me up many nights as a kid, but I still find them fascinating even today!

• Posts 138

Zara replied the topic: List of cryptids

My top three favorite of all time are the Abominable Snowman, aka the Yeti, the Mongolian Death Worm, and the Jersey Devil. Those were the best stories I ever heard when it comes to cryptids.

• Posts 174

DeepSea replied the topic: List of cryptids

I was always fascinated by cryptids when I was a kid too. My favourites were always the lake monsters, which Canada, the country I live in, seems to have a lot of haha.

I like how most of their names end in "pogo" too, as in Ogopogo, Manipogo, Igopogo etc. I always wished that someone somewhere would discover that one of these creatures were real, so I could see one oneday. Not giving up hope yet haha!

• Posts 234

AutumnRose replied the topic: List of cryptids

I live in Kentucky, so the cryptid that always fascinated me the most was the legendary Mothman of Point Pleasant, West Virginia. However, I have always been intrigued by the legend of the Loch Ness Monster as well.