Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: List of cryptids

List of cryptids 4 weeks 2 days ago #1

• Tiana
  • Amateur
There are some really notable cryptids within cryptozoology. What are some of your favorite figures from folklore? Mine is the Chupacabra. Those stories kept me up many nights as a kid, but I still find them fascinating even today!

List of cryptids 4 weeks 2 days ago #2

• Zara
  • Amateur
My top three favorite of all time are the Abominable Snowman, aka the Yeti, the Mongolian Death Worm, and the Jersey Devil. Those were the best stories I ever heard when it comes to cryptids.

List of cryptids 4 weeks 19 hours ago #3

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
I was always fascinated by cryptids when I was a kid too. My favourites were always the lake monsters, which Canada, the country I live in, seems to have a lot of haha.

I like how most of their names end in "pogo" too, as in Ogopogo, Manipogo, Igopogo etc. I always wished that someone somewhere would discover that one of these creatures were real, so I could see one oneday. Not giving up hope yet haha!

List of cryptids 3 weeks 6 days ago #4

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
I live in Kentucky, so the cryptid that always fascinated me the most was the legendary Mothman of Point Pleasant, West Virginia. However, I have always been intrigued by the legend of the Loch Ness Monster as well.