I Want To Ride My Bike Again

• Posts 222

JoJo created the topic: I Want To Ride My Bike Again

I haven't used my old bike in more than 7 years and I would really like to get back to riding it. However, I am so worried that I don't know how to ride a bike anymore. Do you think it's easy to remember?

• Posts 275

Perplexed replied the topic: I Want To Ride My Bike Again

JoJo wrote: I haven't used my old bike in more than 7 years and I would really like to get back to riding it. However, I am so worried that I don't know how to ride a bike anymore. Do you think it's easy to remember?

Like the old saying goes, JoJo, "It's like riding a bike, once you learn, you don't forget it." Relax, you didn't forget. Get on the bike and pedal away. Enjoy!

• Posts 225

DeepSea replied the topic: I Want To Ride My Bike Again

I think it's true to some extent, that you never forget how to ride a bike, but I remember the last time I tried riding, it was a tad awkward at first. To be fair though, I was riding my brother's bike, and he's a foot taller than me haha.

• Posts 122

nick replied the topic: I Want To Ride My Bike Again

Cycling and/or biking seem to me like the easiest activities. I even believe that it's easier to forget how to drive. Have you checked whether the bike is in order? If so, just challenge yourself and try.