Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Dreams And Deja Vu

Dreams And Deja Vu 2 months 1 day ago #1

• fireme
  • Pro
Everyone dreams when they go to sleep. Sometimes we don't remember our dreams though.

Sometimes people experience Deja Vu. The feeling that you have been somewhere and did something before.

Do you think it's possible that Deja Vu is simply a dream that wasn't remembered? A dream that somehow projected a future event in your life? And that when it happened, that's why you felt you had done it before? Because you dreamt it?

Dreams And Deja Vu 2 months 1 day ago #2

• Zara
  • Amateur
I've never believed that dreams are anything else other than the reflection of whatever thoughts were going through our heads during the day. That's all they are, but a lot of people want to read too much into them for whatever reason.

Dreams And Deja Vu 1 month 3 weeks ago #3

• Mushroom
  • Amateur
There is an interesting theory that our mind and soul actually know bits of our future, and the images manifest in our subconsciousness. I can try to deny them all, but deja vu moments are so real to me that I can't just shake them off.

Dreams And Deja Vu 1 month 3 weeks ago #4

• schwarz
  • Amateur
Dreams are very poorly understood until today, whether by scientists or esotericists. I think it is a big mistake to discount their value simply based on this fact. On the subject of deja vu, as it is a state of having already seen something; it is wholly possible that this sight comes through our subconscious rather than our conscious. It's all very interesting, indeed.

Dreams And Deja Vu 1 month 3 weeks ago #5

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
I think deja vu could possibly be something we experienced in our dreams. I do believe that we sometimes dream things that may happen in the near future. My grandfather had premonitions in his dreams a lot. He would dream about a birth and soon after someone in the family would find out they were expecting. He also dreamed about family members passing away too. I would never have believed in such a thing, but he told me about these dreams several times and shortly after they seemed to come true.

Dreams And Deja Vu 1 month 3 weeks ago #6

• RyleeB
  • Amateur
I've had plenty of Deja vus in my lifetime. It's so strange when it happens too because there will be that certain spot, smell, or even conversation that you notice and you think to yourself that you've been here before. I've never thought that maybe it was something that I dreamed and now it is actually happening. I wonder if keeping a dream journal would help you make a connection between the two worlds?

Dreams And Deja Vu 1 month 2 weeks ago #7

• EmmyG
Interesting theory. I have had instances in my life where I have experienced deja vu, and it was a pretty powerful thing. I have never really reflected on the reason for it, though. I guess I had always, in the back of my head, figured it was some kind of familial recollection. Your theory is much more interesting than mine, that's for sure.

Dreams And Deja Vu 2 weeks 1 day ago #8

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
Yes! I have dreams that are so real. I wake up and have to tell myself that it wasn't real. I do get that Deja vu feeling often. I believe that it could be because I dreamt the same exact thing.