Interpreting Dreams

• SuddenlySarah
  • SuddenlySarah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Amateur
  • Amateur
  • Posts 40

SuddenlySarah created the topic: Interpreting Dreams

Do you have any good books you can recommend on interpreting dreams? I am completely fascinated in figuring out what some of the symbolism in my dreams means. A simple search brings up tons of books on the subject on Amazon. I would love some recommendations if anyone here has any!

• Posts 50

schwarz replied the topic: Interpreting Dreams

What an interesting subject; I have been an avid dream researcher for some time now so I can completely relate to your interest. However, I don't have a book recommendation as I tend to rely on the plethora of resources available through online sites and mythology in order to decode the symbolism.

• Posts 90

nick replied the topic: Interpreting Dreams

I never thought dreams could have an interpretation. It can be intriguing to read some of the books available, though I'd prefer an online resource of some sort. Does every dream have a meaning?

• Posts 85

CammieZ replied the topic: Interpreting Dreams

Oh this is a very interesting topic. Dreams must mean something but I don't know what. I have never interpreted one before. I am interested now so I'm going to look for a good book.

• Posts 246

fireme replied the topic: Interpreting Dreams

SuddenlySarah wrote: Do you have any good books you can recommend on interpreting dreams?

Start with Ian Wallace. ianwallacedreams.com/

It's interesting that you want to interpret symbolism in your dreams and not the dreams themselves. Why is that?

There is process you can use to eventually control your dreams, if you're interested in that.

• Posts 138

Zara replied the topic: Interpreting Dreams

I have always thought that dreams are the product of the thoughts that we have throughout the day, and that there is nothing beyond the fact that our subconscious mind is busy sifting through everything and filing away what is important. This thread makes me want to learn more about dreams and see if my theory holds true or if a change of beliefs is required.