Lucid dreaming

• Posts 50

schwarz created the topic: Lucid dreaming

Although I tend to have my night times filled with many colourful dreams, these tend to be ones that I watch in a passive way. Only during the rare instance I find myself being able to actively participate in my dreams.

• Posts 243

fireme replied the topic: Lucid dreaming

The older I get, the less I have it seems. I remember my dreams with about the same regularity, but it seems like I actively participate less. Should I be worried about this?

• Posts 138

Zara replied the topic: Lucid dreaming

There are countless free books and videos online that can teach you how to practice Lucid Dreaming if that's what you desire. I know a lot of people don't want to be 'active' participants in their dreams, and are comfortable watching as if in a movie, but if it's something that you want, it's a skill that you can learn and develop.

• Posts 19

Abby Gail replied the topic: Lucid dreaming

I rarely remember what I dream. I have heard that means a person is not getting enough rest. But when I do dream, it seems like I am always playing an active role. I do not ever remember having a dream where I was just watching things happen from the outside looking in.

• Posts 58

Tiana replied the topic: Lucid dreaming

That's quite an interesting concept. It's the first time I'm hearing about something called Lucid dreaming, but I sure would like to find out more about it.

• Posts 20

Lunie replied the topic: Lucid dreaming

Do you experience sleep paralysis? This is an easy way to enter into lucid dreaming. Your mind is conscious while your body is stuck in R.E.M. sleep and with that consciousness, you can control the hallucinations that happen around you. Soooky but interesting!