Best Thanksgiving ever!

• Posts 50

Kira created the topic: Best Thanksgiving ever!

I have had the best Thanksgiving ever. This year I cooked early in the week so I could enjoy the meal and the grandchildren. The weather was beautiful so we got outside and played badminton and the kids road bikes. Yesterday I shopped and went to the beach. Oh my, I couldn't have asked for anything better. How was your Thanksgiving?

• Posts 50

RyleeB replied the topic: Best Thanksgiving ever!

Sounds like you had the perfect Thanksgiving! Mine went pretty well too. I made the turkey this year, which everyone enjoyed so much that there were hardly any leftovers. Even a couple of our friends stopped by to celebrate with us! The only thing I wish was that the weather could have been better; it was snowing and freezing rain here so no outdoor activities for us.

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: Best Thanksgiving ever!

It was good, I can't complain. Nothing spectacular happened, but nothing bad happened either so it was all good. A few friends and family and, surprisingly, no political talk.

• Posts 285

AutumnRose replied the topic: Best Thanksgiving ever!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving too. It was just me, my husband, my kids and my mother, but it was so nice to be together and enjoy lots of delicious food. My mother has dementia so every holiday that we have together that she still knows everyone is a blessing.

• Posts 85

CammieZ replied the topic: Best Thanksgiving ever!

I too had the best holiday. I made an early huge dinner and shared it with my family. I then went and spent the afternoon and evening with my boyfriend's family. I went shopping too. It was a great weekend.