Buying gifts

• Posts 119

nick created the topic: Buying gifts

It just hit me that we are nearing the end of the year and yet I haven't started shopping for gifts for the family. It has become tradition for us to get unique gifts but I seem to be behind track this year. What activities have you got lined up for the festive season?

• Posts 284

fireme replied the topic: Buying gifts

Let's keep this going for the 2017 holiday season, shall we? I'm going to get 1 present apiece for both people that I always buy presents for, once a month. By the time Christmas comes around this year ( there are only 347 shopping left!) I will have 12 presents for each of them.

Attachments:
  • Posts 150

Serene replied the topic: Buying gifts

That's a really great idea, FireMe. I normally spend most of the year picking up gifts here and there for everyone on my list. The only thing you have to watch out for is that they don't buy it themselves. What do you do when that happens?

• Posts 244

Snowy replied the topic: Buying gifts

I'm a year 'round Christmas shopper as well, but this year I am going to leave my daughter until the last minute. This past Christmas, I finished my shopping for her in October and then she discovered a whole bunch of stuff she wanted in November and December. With kids, I think it's best to wait and see what the list for Santa includes.

• Posts 85

CammieZ replied the topic: Buying gifts

I am going to try to buy gifts throughout the year too. It gets so expensive buying everything so close to the holiday.

I love finding unique gifts for people. I also try to buy local gifts.