Keeping up with the latest trends

• marcus
  • marcus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Pro
  • Pro
  • Posts 217

marcus created the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

I have realized that a lot of my friends try as much as they can to keep up with the latest trends in fashion. I am the kind of person that goes with what's comfortable but not necessarily fashionable. If I ever tried to follow the trends, I doubt if I'd be able to keep up.

• Posts 284

fireme replied the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

Fashion trends are for those with disposable incomes and white collar type jobs. I have neither. I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of guy and my personality wears it well.

• Posts 268

AutumnRose replied the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

I only buy new clothing for myself on rare occasions when I have extra money. The rest of the time, I spend money on clothing for my daughter. I am all about comfort too. I can buy a new pairs of jeans and wear them for years. That's what feels best so that's what I go with. Trends are the last thing on my mind.

• Posts 268

I only buy new clothing for myself on rare occasions when I have extra money. The rest of the time, I spend money on clothing for my daughter. I am all about comfort too. I can buy a new pairs of jeans and wear them for years. That's what feels best so that's what I go with. Trends are the last thing on my mind.

• Posts 268

• Posts 70

Mushroom replied the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

I'm not really the type to buy all the new ones, though I do read magazines or check the internet on new stuffs. I remember the ones that interest me and buy them later. I don't see the need to waste so much, unless your job demands you to do so.

• Posts 50

Kira replied the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

If you call today's look "fashion." there's something wrong with you. I think I could look like I just stepped off 5th avenue by shopping at a thrift store. I used to try and keep up in my younger years but like the rest of you, it's all about comfort these days. Look nice, be clean but be comfortable. :)

• Posts 41

SuddenlySarah replied the topic: Keeping up with the latest trends

I am definitely not a "keep up with the latest fashion" kind of girl. While I do like to look nice, I wear what flatters me and is comfortable. The only way I keep up on fashion trends is if I am actively shopping for something new and the latest trend is in stores right now.