Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Trying anything new

Trying anything new 2 weeks 10 hours ago #1

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
Just curious if anyone is trying any new exercise programs for the new year? I just started to go back to Zumba and kickboxing. I'm also going to try a new HIIT class. I'm pretty excited. I had a couple of health scares last year and I've finally been cleared to jump right back in.

Trying anything new 2 weeks 9 hours ago #2

• Serene
  • Amateur
I'm finally going to sign up for a membership to my local YMCA this year. I've talked about doing it in the past, but never went through with it. I was blown away by the amount of classes that they offer and I can't wait to start some of them. I'm really excited about trying Piloxing, which is a combination of Pilates and Kickboxing.

Trying anything new 1 week 7 hours ago #3

• Snowy
  • Amateur
I don't have anything new in mind, but I am getting back into yoga for the first time in quite a while. I was focusing on HIIT and weights last year and I really lost a lot of my flexibility, so I decided it's time to get it back.

Trying anything new 1 week 5 hours ago #4

• Perplexed
  • Amateur
I had to look up HIIT, High Intensity Interval Training, it looks intense. In my day, quite a few years ago, weightlifting and jogging were the norm. No, I haven't thought of new exercises for the New Year, I'm afraid I might hurt this old body.