Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Best appetizers for the holidays

Best appetizers for the holidays 2 months 1 week ago #1

• Serene
  • Pro
What are your favorite appetizers to prepare for holiday meals? Soon it's going to be Christmas and then New Year's and I'm looking for some different foods to start the meal off with.

Best appetizers for the holidays 2 months 1 week ago #2

• RyleeB
  • Amateur
One of my go-to dishes for holiday parties is called Spicy Roasted Olives. It's always a huge hit and super easy to make. You use black and green pitted olives, tangerines, rosemary, a red chile, and garlic cloves. Roast it in the oven for an hour and you're ready to go.

Best appetizers for the holidays 2 months 6 days ago #3

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
I love making cheese balls, sausage balls and those little barbecued smokies and serving them as appetizers for the holidays. They are easy to make and seem to really be enjoyed by our family and friends every year at Christmas.

Best appetizers for the holidays 2 months 2 days ago #4

• JoJo
  • Pro
I love making both potato and mushroom croquettes. They are so easy to make and they taste amazing. I have been making them for so many years now that everyone expects them on Christmas dinner :)

Best appetizers for the holidays 1 month 4 weeks ago #5

• Kira
  • Amateur
My family loves ham roll ups (at least that's what we call them). Take lunch meat ham and spread it with a mixture of cream cheese and seasonings. Then put a spring onion in the middle, roll it up and slice into bite sized chunks. There are never any left.

Best appetizers for the holidays 1 month 3 weeks ago #6

• Perplexed
  • Pro
I'm a fan of shrimp cocktail, pricey, but , oh soooo good! It serves as the perenial appetizer of choice, but is especially nice around the Christmas and New Year's Holidays.

Best appetizers for the holidays 1 month 2 weeks ago #7

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
Shrimp cocktail or anything with shrimp in it. We love appetizers as a family. I even like pepperoni and cheese platters. I also love pies, of course they aren't appetizers.