Things your friends do

• marcus
  • marcus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Pro
  • Pro
  • Posts 217

marcus created the topic: Things your friends do

I have a close circle of people that I can call true friends. They are the kind of people that you can count on at the hour of need. They can do 'mean' things and you still remain friends. I was a victim of a silly prank during this year's Fools Day. My friends kept laughing for weeks about how I fell for the bait. They get me annoyed at times but I believe that's what friends are for. I am working on a revenge mission :yes:

• Posts 284

fireme replied the topic: Things your friends do

That's a good point Marcus. True friends know your boundaries though and know where that line is that they shouldn't cross. It's good to have people in your life who know that about you.

• Posts 219

DeepSea replied the topic: Things your friends do

I think if you can prank each other, and still remain friends, that's the sign of a true friendship. I know that in my case, there are very few friends that I would even dream of pranking. I'm pretty uptight around most of my "friends", and I'm terrified of offending them.

Hope you get your revenge haha!

• Posts 244

Snowy replied the topic: Things your friends do

My friends and I play silly practical jokes on each other, too. It's comforting to know that we all know each other's boundaries, as Fireme said. I know that none of us would ever go too far and I think that's one of the things that makes us feel so relaxed with each other.

• Posts 273

Perplexed replied the topic: Things your friends do

I'm really not into playing pranks on people, especially with my friends. I was never interested in practical jokes, seeing them as immature, and maybe these would be funny, once or twice, but to be constantly bombarded with this nonsense would be quite aggravating to me. To each his own, I guess.

• Posts 268

AutumnRose replied the topic: Things your friends do

I'm like you Perplexed, practical jokes just never appealed to me. Occasionally my older children and I might play a trick on each other, but it is never an ongoing thing. Maybe I am an old "fuddy duddy", but I would rather have someone tell me a joke than play a prank on me.

• Posts 214

JoJo replied the topic: Things your friends do

I have never been the victim of a prank made by my friends, so I'm not sure how I would react if they do that to me :D But I guess it should be fun!

• Posts 150

Serene replied the topic: Things your friends do

I've never been the victim of a prank by my friends and I've never thought of doing something like this to them. The most we ever do is just pick on each other. You know you have amazing friends when you can make fun of one another and no one gets mad. Just out of curiosity, what kind of prank are planning on pulling?