Ways to make money from playing games

• Posts 58

Tiana created the topic: Ways to make money from playing games

I know we all love playing games in some form or other, and I would love to find new ways of making money doing something that I love. Any ideas of how one could monetize that passion or hobby and turn it into a source of income?

• Posts 138

Zara replied the topic: Ways to make money from playing games

We all need to make a living, and what better way than to do that by playing online games? You could create a website where you provide reviews, trials, tutoring, cheats and tricks of the latest games online and monetize the site through a variety of ways.

• Posts 221

DeepSea replied the topic: Ways to make money from playing games

If you're into MMOs, I know plenty of people who level up characters in their favourite MMO games, and then sell the characters to people who are too lazy to level up a character themselves lol. I'm not entirely sure how much money characters sell for though.

• Posts 214

JoJo replied the topic: Ways to make money from playing games

I agree with Zara; you can have a website and talk about your favorite games and earn money from that. If you don't want to do that, you can make game walk through videos and monetize your videos with Adsense. There are some people who are making a lot of money like that.