Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Favorite Type Of Food

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 1 week ago #1

• JoJo
  • Amateur
What is your favorite type of food? For me, it all depends on the mood most of the time. However, if I had to choose one, it would be Japanese.

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 1 week ago #2

• Serene
  • Amateur
The type of food that I eat definitely depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I've noticed that lately, I've been eating a lot of French-inspired dishes, though. My favorite has to be an onion and bacon tart.

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 1 week ago #3

• Snowy
  • Amateur
Hands down my favorite food is Mexican. I love spicy food and the bold flavors of Mexican cuisine make it my go-to comfort food. My husband and I just went to our favorite Mexican restaurant the other day and now my mouth is watering for it again!

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 6 days ago #4

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
I think it would have to be a tie for me because both Italian and Chinese are my favorite foods. I could eat either of these every day of my life and never get tired of it.

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 5 days ago #5

• nick
  • Amateur
I am fond of Chinese food every so often but I also love pasta. I cannot particularly figure out if my mood dictates what I will prefer to eat but generally, anything that isn't junk does it for me.

Favorite Type Of Food 1 month 4 days ago #6

• schwarz
  • Amateur
I enjoy sandwiches the most due to their versatility as well the ease of making them. With the vast amount of the types of bread and ingredients, I never run out of creativity and appetite.

Favorite Type Of Food 4 weeks 18 hours ago #7

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
I'm not sure if I can narrow my favourite foods down to a specific region of the world, but I've always had a serious sweet tooth.

I love things like cakes, cookies, donuts, brownies, waffles, cinnamon buns etc., but unfortunately, I don't get to eat them very often because they're obviously high in calories and low in nutrition. I'm not a fan of sweet drinks though. Water is basically the only thing I drink now.