Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Vitamins!

Vitamins! 1 month 2 weeks ago #1

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
I just started taking vitamins yesterday. They are the gummy ones and they are so nasty. I have to drink a full glass of water to get the taste out of my mouth.

Anyone take vitamins and which ones?

Vitamins! 1 month 2 weeks ago #2

• schwarz
  • Amateur
Most of the supplements I take are for brain health, but, of course, the body does not work in parts but rather as a whole. It's worth noting though that there have been stories about fake vitamins; we should make careful choices.

Vitamins! 1 month 2 weeks ago #3

• Serene
  • Amateur
The only supplement that I take is Vitamin D3 and it comes in pill form so I don't have to chew it. I can't imagine what it would taste like otherwise; they smell really bad in the bottle.

Vitamins! 1 month 2 weeks ago #4

• marcus
  • Amateur
I have never taken any supplements before but this may a good way to get started. What is the advantage of taking supplements as opposed to the actual vitamins, so to speak?
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by marcus.

Vitamins! 1 week 3 days ago #5

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
I stopped taking that kind and switched to just a pill. The only problem is that is has a lot of iron in it and that bothers my stomach. I'm still trying to find the one that is right for me.

Vitamins! 1 week 1 day ago #6

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
I don't take too many vitamins, which probably isn't a good thing, but I do take vitamin C and vitamin D tablets everyday.
The ones I take are chewable though, and I actually like the flavour haha. At first they seemed too sour, but the taste grew on me after awhile.