Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Paleo Lifestyle

Paleo Lifestyle 3 weeks 5 days ago #1

• Zara
  • Amateur
I don't like calling them 'diets' because the first word in there is 'die' and that's always what comes to my mind when I think of refusing myself the things that I love to eat, but has anyone ever tried the Paleo diet before? If so, what are the benefits compared to other types of diets?

Paleo Lifestyle 3 weeks 3 days ago #2

• Snowy
  • Amateur
I have a friend who has been mostly Paleo for about a year and she really likes it. She says she feels better and has more energy. I was interested in it myself, but I'm a vegetarian and from what I understand, it would be very difficult for me to be Paleo and get what I need from my food.

Paleo Lifestyle 3 weeks 2 days ago #3

• schwarz
  • Amateur
A cousin of mine who is an athlete had once tried the Paleo lifestyle; however, he went off it a few months later. According to him, it became quite expensive to load up on the essential nutrients, particularly due to the restriction of grains.

Paleo Lifestyle 3 weeks 12 hours ago #4

• Kira
  • Amateur
The Paleo Diet seems to be one of the simplest to follow. Just think meat and greens all the time and you will be fine. It's really hard to cut the grains from your diet but the GMO factor really made me stop and think. I have heard that Weightwatchers is the best out there because it eliminates nothing from your diet but it is also tedious to follow.

Paleo Lifestyle 1 week 22 hours ago #5

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
What is this? There are so many diets out there and I'm not really sure what this one is. I'm a meat eater but I also love potatoes. Is this a no carb diet?

Paleo Lifestyle 1 week 9 hours ago #6

• Serene
  • Amateur
A Paleo diet is more like a low carb diet. You eat a lot of meats, fish, nuts, leafy greens, and veggies. It's a clean way of eating, so no processed foods like cereal, candy, and grains. You are allowed to eat carbs on this, but it would mainly come through root vegetables.