The 4- Hour Workweek

• Posts 223

marcus created the topic: The 4- Hour Workweek

They say that when you start reading books, you just can't stop, huh? So I just got this book yesterday and I can't wait to get started. To hear that the author had 26 out of 27 publishers reject his work got me thinking that at times you just have to believe in yourself. It can really get tough out there.

• Posts 150

Serene replied the topic: The 4- Hour Workweek

I've heard mixed reviews on this book. Some people really love it, while others don't. The contents of the book, since it is considered self-help, would have to be left up to the reader to decide. Some people might really need what this book has to offer. Have you started reading it yet? What did you think about it?

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: The 4- Hour Workweek

Did you know you can get this book on a free PDF file?

I wouldn't doubt that it was on the New York Times best seller list though. Just the title alone probably got people to buy it.

• Posts 223

marcus replied the topic: The 4- Hour Workweek

fireme wrote: Did you know you can get this book on a free PDF file?

I wouldn't doubt that it was on the New York Times best seller list though. Just the title alone probably got people to buy it.

I actually have the pdf file but I am back to my old habit of not finishing a read. I came across really good reviews of this book and this is what led me to downloading it. Is there a single point where I can get good books for free? I can imagine that given the advancement in technology, such a possibility isn't far-fetched.