Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: What's your favourite animated movie?

What's your favourite animated movie? 6 days 10 hours ago #1

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
Do you like animated movies? As a 90s kid, I grew up watching all the classic cartoons from the Disney renaissance era, and I've loved animation and animated movies ever since.

It's hard for me to choose a favourite, but I guess my top three would be Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Disney's Frozen and Howl's Moving Castle by Studio Ghibli.

Which animated movies are your favourite?

What's your favourite animated movie? 3 days 21 hours ago #2

• marcus
  • Amateur
I love animated movies; they literally get me glued to the screen. My all time favourite has to be Rango and I recently watched Zootopia and thought it had a really fabulous plot. I could watch an animation anytime, anywhere.

What's your favourite animated movie? 2 days 22 hours ago #3

• JoJo
  • Amateur
I'm going to turn 40 in a couple of years and I still love cartoons. My favorites have always been Tom & Jerry and Pink Panther :D My favorite animated movie is the first Shrek. I have watched the others, but the first one is my favorite.

What's your favourite animated movie? 2 days 8 hours ago #4

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
JoJo wrote:
I'm going to turn 40 in a couple of years and I still love cartoons. My favorites have always been Tom & Jerry and Pink Panther :D My favorite animated movie is the first Shrek. I have watched the others, but the first one is my favorite.

Ah, I totally forgot about Shrek! I loved the first two movies so much. The third and fourth movies and the other spin-offs weren't that good though haha.

And don't worry, you're never too old to watch cartoons. Movies like Shrek have some humour that only adults would get anyway, so it can't just be for kids.