What are you good at?

• Posts 223

marcus created the topic: What are you good at?

I am a good writer who can play the guitar really well and can sing too. The sad part is that I never took these things seriously. Who knows, perhaps I'd have been a part of a band at some point. Do you think it is ever too late to go back to re-discovering your talents and bringing the best out of you? Easier said than done perhaps?

• Posts 225

DeepSea replied the topic: What are you good at?

I don't think it's ever too late to re-discover talents you have, or discover entirely new ones. The only talent I really have is drawing, and I've been able to make money from it, but in some ways I think I've lost some of my passion for drawing, now that it's become work haha.

• Posts 222

JoJo replied the topic: What are you good at?

It's definitely never too late to do what you love and follow your passion. One of my talents is cooking, so I started a new cooking blog recently and I'm really enjoying maintaining and updating it with new recipes almost every week.

• Posts 275

Perplexed replied the topic: What are you good at?

If you can find something that you can excel in, it's never too late to start. If found later in life, the energy necessary to really produce prolifically will be more of a chore, to be sure, but may well be worth the effort.

• Posts 122

nick replied the topic: What are you good at?

I have excellent photography skills and my folks keep on urging me to go professional. What do you guys think of this idea? I have heard that there are uncountable courses online that I can go through, in order to be excellent in my work. It is never too late, I agree.

• Posts 58

Tiana replied the topic: What are you good at?

A certain minister in church once said that the saddest thing when he was officiating at a funeral wasn't the death of the body but the death of all the talent and the skills and dreams. We should all take time to find out what we're good at and develop those talents.