Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: I hate those commercials!!

I hate those commercials!! 3 weeks 3 days ago #1

• Kira
  • Amateur
Have you all seen the commercials about abused and abandoned animals? They are usually pretty horrible and they do that so you will send money their way. I can't stand those commercials. I'll look away every time. I have two rescue kitties and they have a wonderful spoiled life now. You just can't help everyone or every cause out there.

I hate those commercials!! 3 weeks 3 days ago #2

• Serene
  • Amateur
Those commercials bother me too, but I guess that means that they are doing what they are supposed to do. I have always adopted rescue pets and I know that they will have an amazing life with me. I just wish there was a way to save them all, but it's just not possible.

I hate those commercials!! 2 weeks 6 days ago #3

• DeepSea
  • Amateur
I agree! I always feel terrible when I see those commercials, especially because I don't have any pets.

Whenever I hear Sarah MacLachlan's In the Arms of an Angel, all I can imagine are those sad puppy dogs eyes boring into my soul!

I hate those commercials!! 2 weeks 6 days ago #4

• CammieZ
  • Amateur
I hate those too. I usually turn the station as soon as they come on. It is way too sad for me to watch. I know that there are some sick people out there that hurt animals and it makes me so mad.

I hate those commercials!! 1 week 1 day ago #5

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
I have rescued several dogs over the years myself. I hate this commercial as much as most people do. I know how important it is raise awareness about abused and neglected animals. But, I do not think trying to do this by having a commercial that everyone is going to hate is the best route to go. I am sure there are many people who change the channel as soon as one of these commercials comes on. I think it would be better to show animals with happy endings who have been saved thanks to the donations people have made.