Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

• Zara
  • Pro
What is the worst/best thing you have ever done to prank someone? For me, it was wetting a whole bag of cotton balls and sticking them all over my dad's car one cold night. You should have seen his face when he saw the car. Priceless.

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

• Mushroom
  • Amateur
A while back, I read news about a young man dying due to his birthday surprise. His friends tied him to an electric pole and threw water on him. He got electrocuted to his death. I did this kind of prank once, so imagine the cold chill down my spine when I read this. It will never happen again.

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 1 week ago #3

• AutumnRose
  • Pro
Mushroom wrote:
A while back, I read news about a young man dying due to his birthday surprise. His friends tied him to an electric pole and threw water on him. He got electrocuted to his death. I did this kind of prank once, so imagine the cold chill down my spine when I read this. It will never happen again.

Wow! That is just sad and scary, Mushroom. I can't wrap my mind around how doing this would even be considered a harmless prank when the risk of electrocution is definitely there. I guess the best prank I ever took part in was helping some friends at work cover another co-workers truck with funny signs and silly string on his birthday.

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 6 days ago #4

• marcus
  • Pro
Mushroom wrote:
This is really sad. I think the person who started this whole prank must be living with constant guilt. I got pranked on this year's Fool's Day and I remember I was so mad at my colleagues in the office.
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by marcus.

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 3 days ago #5

• DeepSea
  • Pro
Haha wow, I'd be really ticked off if someone froze cotton balls to my car. That is mean!

I think the meanest prank I ever pulled, was tricking my sister into drinking paint mixed with water. I poured my brother and I a glass of Kool-Aid each, and then I mixed the paint to be the same colour and consistency as the Kool-Aid. My sister didn't suspect a thing when we handed her the glass while taking a sip of our Kool-Aid.

I don't recommend doing this to anyone though, because not all paint is non-toxic, and it's really mean lol.

Worst (or best) Prank Ever 2 months 2 days ago #6

• Perplexed
  • Pro
I really can't remember pulling any pranks on anyone, however, I do remember a show on television called "Candid Camera", where pranks were pulled on the general public when a hidden camera was rolling. Most people took it as humorous once told that they were viewed on television after being duped, a few, did not.