Worst (or best) Prank Ever

• Posts 138

Zara created the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

What is the worst/best thing you have ever done to prank someone? For me, it was wetting a whole bag of cotton balls and sticking them all over my dad's car one cold night. You should have seen his face when he saw the car. Priceless.

• Posts 70

Mushroom replied the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

A while back, I read news about a young man dying due to his birthday surprise. His friends tied him to an electric pole and threw water on him. He got electrocuted to his death. I did this kind of prank once, so imagine the cold chill down my spine when I read this. It will never happen again.

• Posts 230

AutumnRose replied the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

Mushroom wrote: A while back, I read news about a young man dying due to his birthday surprise. His friends tied him to an electric pole and threw water on him. He got electrocuted to his death. I did this kind of prank once, so imagine the cold chill down my spine when I read this. It will never happen again.

Wow! That is just sad and scary, Mushroom. I can't wrap my mind around how doing this would even be considered a harmless prank when the risk of electrocution is definitely there. I guess the best prank I ever took part in was helping some friends at work cover another co-workers truck with funny signs and silly string on his birthday.

• Posts 178

marcus replied the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

Mushroom wrote: A while back, I read news about a young man dying due to his birthday surprise. His friends tied him to an electric pole and threw water on him. He got electrocuted to his death. I did this kind of prank once, so imagine the cold chill down my spine when I read this. It will never happen again.

This is really sad. I think the person who started this whole prank must be living with constant guilt. I got pranked on this year's Fool's Day and I remember I was so mad at my colleagues in the office.

• Posts 170

DeepSea replied the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

Haha wow, I'd be really ticked off if someone froze cotton balls to my car. That is mean!

I think the meanest prank I ever pulled, was tricking my sister into drinking paint mixed with water. I poured my brother and I a glass of Kool-Aid each, and then I mixed the paint to be the same colour and consistency as the Kool-Aid. My sister didn't suspect a thing when we handed her the glass while taking a sip of our Kool-Aid.

I don't recommend doing this to anyone though, because not all paint is non-toxic, and it's really mean lol.

• Posts 224

Perplexed replied the topic: Worst (or best) Prank Ever

I really can't remember pulling any pranks on anyone, however, I do remember a show on television called "Candid Camera", where pranks were pulled on the general public when a hidden camera was rolling. Most people took it as humorous once told that they were viewed on television after being duped, a few, did not.