Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

• Posts 222

JoJo created the topic: Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

How do you feel about pranks? In my opinion, they could be funny sometimes, but they may go too far, so it's best to avoid them.

• Posts 225

DeepSea replied the topic: Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

Yeah, I have to agree. I'm not really a fan of pranks either. At best, someone is left feeling annoyed, and at worst, someone gets seriously injured.

I especially feel bad when people prank small kids or animals, because they really don't know what's going on, and there's absolutely no way they'll find it amusing. Plus, it's kind of a cheap-shot because they can't avoid pranks.

• Posts 275

Perplexed replied the topic: Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

Innocent pranks like short sheeting the bed or placing plastic "doo-doo" in the middle of the floor are okay for once, but they get tiresome if repeated again and again. More extroverted people get a charge from pranks, I think, introverts, not so much.

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

I think the best pranks are spontaneous, innocent pranks that everyone, including the target, can laugh at. I've never been one to actually plot and plan a prank; if something suddenly comes to me and the moment is right, I'll go for it.

• Posts 223

marcus replied the topic: Not A Big Fan Of Pranks

Snowy wrote: I think the best pranks are spontaneous, innocent pranks that everyone, including the target, can laugh at. I've never been one to actually plot and plan a prank; if something suddenly comes to me and the moment is right, I'll go for it.

I was pranked on April 1st and you can guess how hard my friends were laughing yet there I was having a bad day and not smiling at all. I guess there are times when an innocent prank works though other times, this can become ugly.