Pet Peeves

• Posts 222

JoJo created the topic: Pet Peeves

What is your biggest pet peeve? Mine is slow walkers; especially when the space for walking is very narrow. Also, I really hate it when they just stop in the middle of nowhere to check their phone, completely ignoring the fact that there are people behind them trying to pass through.

• Posts 150

Serene replied the topic: Pet Peeves

Oh, that does get annoying, Jojo. I think my biggest pet peeve is people who use speaker phone in public places. I was standing in a very long line at the store the other day and this woman behind me did that for the whole twenty minutes we were in line. Their conversation wasn't very appropriate either.

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: Pet Peeves

Slow walkers drive me crazy! Whenever I go shopping, I always encounter at least a few of them. Slow drivers also make me nuts. Really anything that shows a disregard for other people is what is at the top of my pet peeve list.

• Posts 275

Perplexed replied the topic: Pet Peeves

Slow walkers and drivers are at the top of my list, too. Another thing that makes me see red is people gabbing on their phones or texting while driving! Please, if you want to end up in a ditch because you're distracted, be my guest, just don't pull me in with you!