What Would It Take?

• Posts 299

fireme created the topic: What Would It Take?

We hear and talk about the paranormal, hauntings, U.F.O's and other subjects like that quite frequently. What would it take though, to have a subject like this actually change our social fabric?

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: What Would It Take?

I think a clear-cut alien encounter would do it. When it comes to hauntings and paranormal activity, I think people either believe in it or they don't. But where aliens are concerned, evidence would be a big game changer.

• Posts 285

AutumnRose replied the topic: What Would It Take?

I think there would have to be proof that there is life form on other planets. It might even take astronauts from Earth going to another planet and filming the alien life form for the rest of us earthlings to see. However, I am a very skeptical person and I do not see that ever happening in my lifetime.

• Posts 100

Chara replied the topic: What Would It Take?

Paranormal events and hauntings are less likely than UFO's to happen in our lifetime. I refer you to area 51. I have said this somewhere else but if we are to believe we are the only living beings in the universe, then we are fools indeed. I feel sure we have already encountered aliens and the government has chosen to keep us in the dark.