What's the most interesting country you've travelled to?

• Posts 225

DeepSea created the topic: What's the most interesting country you've travelled to?

Are you someone who travels a lot? I haven't visited many different places in my life, but I hope that one day I'll be able to travel more.

One of my friends, who's been all around the world, told me that Italy was one of her favourite places to visit. What countries have you been to? Which were your favourite and why?

• Posts 299

fireme replied the topic: What's the most interesting country you've travelled to?

I have only been to 2 countries outside the U.S., Germany and Switzerland. For me personally, Germany was more interesting because of the architecture.

To be fair though, I saw a lot more of Germany than I did Switzerland.

• Posts 225

DeepSea replied the topic: What's the most interesting country you've travelled to?

fireme wrote: I have only been to 2 countries outside the U.S., Germany and Switzerland. For me personally, Germany was more interesting because of the architecture.

To be fair though, I saw a lot more of Germany than I did Switzerland.

Oh! That sounds really interesting. Germany was actually ranked the best country in the world last year by US News and World Report. Haha maybe that had something to do with it too? Both places look really nice though.