Apple Watch

• Posts 70

Mushroom created the topic: Apple Watch

Do you own an Apple Watch? I think it looks sleek and all, but reading about all the features makes me feel like this is such a high-class item whose functions are not that important. I wonder what people think when they decide to buy this.

• Posts 276

Snowy replied the topic: Apple Watch

I've seen it, but I'm not interested. I think some people are obsessed with staying connected and having the most updated gadgets. For someone like me, a watch like that would probably stress me out more than any good it does.

• Posts 70

Mushroom replied the topic: Apple Watch

Snowy wrote: I've seen it, but I'm not interested. I think some people are obsessed with staying connected and having the most updated gadgets. For someone like me, a watch like that would probably stress me out more than any good it does.

It will at least stress my wallet. Joking aside, I don't see why you need such a sophisticated watch. Our phones can do most of the functions, and we bring them everywhere. It looks sleek and cool, but without clear purpose, I wonder if many would buy it.

• Posts 142

Zara replied the topic: Apple Watch

Some times it's fun to buy something frivolous just because you can afford it. I always laugh when I hear people say what a waste of money it is when others buy stuff like this which is nice to have but doesn't have any real use because I think just how many people (and the economy) benefit from this one sale, from the people whose job it is to make the item, to the people who are paid to transport it and sell it and so on. I say if you can afford it, go ahead and get it. Get two!